POST YOUR CAMELOT EXPERIENCE² ON FACEBOOK AND WIN THE NEW AMAZON ECHO
Terms & Conditions
You’d like to experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) at home? Post CAMELOT Experience² at CAMELOT CONNECT 2017 on Facebook for the chance to win an Amazon Echo!
Participants of CAMELOT CONNECT 2017 have the chance to win the following price: 1st Price: Amazon Echo
How to participate
- LIKE OUR FACEBOOK-PAGE
- RECORD CAMELOT Experience² by taking a picture or statement of your experiences with CAMELOT and our event.
- POST AND TAG CAMELOT CAREER on Facebook and Tag our page #camelotcareers
- COLLECT LIKES!
THE POST WITH MOST OF THE LIKES WINS!
Terms and Conditions
- Organizer of the competition is CAMELOT Management Consultants AG, Theodor-Heuss-Anlage 12, 68165 Mannheim, Germany.
- The competition is open to residents of Germany aged 18 years except permanent employees of Camelot ITLab GmbH and CAMELOT Management Consultants AG.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be October 26th, 2017, 12 pm (CET). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are indicated above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current German data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com