8th Annual Master Data Excellence in Life Sciences
- This event has passed.
29. September 2022 @ 8:30 am – 30. September 2022 @ 4:30 pm CEST
Master Data Management is essential to the Life Sciences. Given the exponential growth in the amount of data handled by life science organizations they must have a clear master data strategy in place to allow them to not only meet essential regulatory requirements, but also to gain maximum value from their data by driving improvements in the likes of customer management, R&D and supply chain.
Industry experts will speak on the following key topics:
- Master Data’s role in supporting digital transformation
- Connecting data & people: A deep dive into the operational side of MDM
- Opportunities in IDMP: Creating value beyond compliance
- Developing lean & efficient governance structures for maximum competitive advantage
- Leveraging data & providing value in a complex legacy environment
- Utilizing master data as a tool to drive innovation in the Life Sciences
- Successfully enforcing effective master data governance
Together with Akbar Mustafa, Product Owner for CGT MDM at Roche/CH, Lorenz Maierski presents “Data Management for CGT – Roche’s approach for individualised therapies”. Get insights and listen to them on September 29th, 2022 at 11am. Meet afterwards for personal discussions.
Partner & Head of Data & Analytics
Head of Business Partner Data Management