European Organization Design Forum
- This event has passed.
7. October 2022 8:30 am – 8. October 2022 4:30 pm CEST
Designing in Today’s World: Effective Agility at Work
Passionate organization design experts from all over the world come together in Bilbao and take the opportunity to discuss the current challenges and potential of organizations and to work out solutions together.
Many companies are under the constant tension between short-term need for action on macroeconomic challenges and long-term goals. Effective agility is the keyword here and this year’s conference will deal with the following questions:
- How can organizational designers support companies?
- How can we prepare organizations for today’s challenges, but also make them safe for the future?
- Should organizations remain firmly anchored or adapt to new developments at short notice?
- What is the priority – agility or resilience?
- How can organizational design help to combine strategic agility with operational ability to act?
It is already the fourth time that CAMELOT takes part in the European Organization Design Forum. This year, colleagues from the Business Transformation & Organization Team will not only be inspired by interesting demo corners, open sessions, case studies and social events, but will also present our transformation analytics solution PulseShift.
We look forward to informing you about the impressions and the latest trends.
Head of Organization Design
Head of Agile Organization Design