8th Data Management ThinkLab
- This event has passed.
12. October 2023 – 13. October 2023 CEST
The 8th Data Management ThinkLab is the gathering for discerning Data Management professionals that are looking to learn the HOW and WHY, the Hard and Soft Skills for successful Data Management.
Aleksandra Baumann and André Richter share valuable insights about “The Power of AI and Automation: Master Data Management Redefined” on October, 12th 2023, at 2.20pm. The presentation will cover:
- a glimpse in the D&A Trend Radar
- the potential of AI & automation for data management
- the impact of AI on the future ways of working with data
- the journey towards the future of data
In a complex world that saw a meteoric rise in technological innovation, and a push towards digital transformation, managing Data is more important than ever.
At the DM ThinkLab, best practices, case studies and tech trends are discussed, from a critical perspective that helps separating the valuable trends from hype.
Key topics are
- Data Management: the foundation of a successful Digital Transformation Journey
- Panel Discussion: Why do Data Management initiatives fail?
- The importance of Communication
- The future of Data Management: trends, hype and true innovations
- Securing Stakeholder support
- Data Analytics and MDM: stronger together
- AI and MDM
- Soft Skills = Leadership Skills
- Build a sustainable Data Culture the right way
- Data Governance supporting the business
- Data Quality KPIs
- Data Management as a springboard for innovation
- Data Storytelling
Meet and engage with the CAMELOT experts on-site to get to know our point of view on the key topics.
Partner & Head of Data Management