- Survey of more than 150 top managers on the management of complexity
- 83% of participants state that the current level of complexity at their company is too high
- 76% say they expect complexity to increase even further
- Complexity level is considered particularly high in the Consumer Goods industry (96%), and to increase most in the Chemicals industry (82%)
- Few companies have processes and tools available to systematically support complexity management
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Study “Mastering Complexity”: Most European companies are afraid of losing control over rising complexity"