- Bi-annual survey amongst executives from globally active pharmaceutical companies based in 16 countries and spread over four continents
- The executives’ view of the business climate for the pharmaceutical industry has remained as positive as it had been one year earlier
- New services offered ‘beyond the pill” will impact logistics substantially
- There is a shift in the organization of pharma logistics: from a local towards a regional or even a global approach
- Logistics strategies will have to align closer with manufacturing and commercial strategies because of additional service offers in the medium-term future
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "PHARMA Management Radar on Pharma Logistics : Beyond the pill service – are you ready?"