- A survey among more than 50 managers from all sectors and corporate sizes
- More than half of the companies questioned indicate that insufficient master data still has a massive negative effect on the processes along the end-to-end value chain
- Around 60% of those questioned see an enormous accumulated requirement regarding the measurability and control of data quality and the use of key performance indicators
- Not even one tenth use a dedicated system to measure, analyse and control data quality
- Vision of the questioned is to already secure data quality during master data creation (“First time right”)
The study will be provided in German only.