- Dramatic regional shift: “Pharmerging markets” will outpace the traditional markets in terms of market growth by 2013 and change the rules of the industry
- Regardless of the strategic focus, a stronger collaboration with third party suppliers is vital to all pharmaceutical companies
- Up to 75 percent of production volume is eligible to be supplied by third party manufacturing, responsibility is shifting from manufacturing towards supply chain management
- Managing a third party network differs completely from managing own sites and requires new forms of information exchange in order to reach efficient collaborative planning and replenishment
- Supply security, quality and costs are the main KPIs for evaluating third party suppliers
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Drug Supply 2.0: Study by ESB Business School and Camelot Management Consultants on how to manage a disaggregated pharmaceutical supply chain"