- Study by Camelot Management Consultants and the EBS Business School
- Social Media have established themselves in companies as an additional channel of communication
- Most frequent objectives: Awareness, image improvement and deepening of relations to various target groups
- However, the success of these targets is rarely verified, nor are they transferred to a defined controlling process
- Efficient Social Media Marketing requires a qualification offensive and investments in instruments, processes and Software tools
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Blackbox Digital Marketing: Most Companies fail to measure the success of their social media activities"