Paradigm shift in supply chain managment
VUCA – volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – describes the conditions of increasing variability and uncertainty of demand, and the complexity and ambiguity of product portfolios as well as supply chain networks in which companies operate today – the new normal, for which most global value chains in the process, CPG and manufacturing industries are not sufficiently equipped.
In response to these conditions, CAMELOT has worked jointly with leading research institutes and key global industry players to develop the innovative “LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning” concept. The results speak for themselves:
- Reduced variability (-31%) for the supply chain
- Increased service levels (+5%)
- Improved equipment utilization (+7%)
- Inventory reductions (-35%).
With our expertise and experience CAMELOT is a reliable partner on your “LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning” journey to face the challenges of the VUCA world and to overcome the short-comings of traditional SCM approaches.
CAMELOT’s expertise for LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning:
- Strategic LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning configuration: Selection of appropriate replenishment and production modes for the transition to LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning.
- Tactical parameterization: Parameterization of the selected planning modes. Design and configuration of Rhythm Wheels and target inventories along the supply chain using an end-to-end view.
- Implementation of the planning processes: Day-to-day execution of the planning processes and continuous monitoring in a dynamic supply chain environment.
- Organizational transformation: Establishment and transition of an effective organization.
- Performance Management for LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning: Selection and implementation of specific key-performance metrics and management processes.
- Adaption of the system landscape for LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning: Re-design of planning system to sustainably enable LEAN Demand-Driven Supply Chain Planning (through collaboration with technology partners)