CAMELOT Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Framework
In a fast-moving world information is an important enabler for the company’s success in achieving strategic objectives such as revenue growth, cost saving, and new innovative business models.
In this context companies face the challenge to leverage the increasing amount of digital and analog information that is existing within and around the enterprise. Furthermore, the increasing complexity of information sources and utilization possibilities require an integrated, cross unit approach with clear goals.
This is where CAMELOT Enterprise Information Management comes into play. The scope of the framework covers all Enterprise Information Management relevant topics and bases on 20 years’ experience in this subject:
- Master Data Management: enabling flexible, efficient and effective business processes with high master data quality
- Analytics: enabling big data related skills to leverage the full potential of data
- Governance and organization: defining and setting up EIM related organizations including relevant roles and responsibilities
- Enterprise architecture: the big picture – ensuring that processes, data, technology and organizational architecture are aligned as far as information is concerned
- Risk and compliance: safeguarding information/data security, privacy and compliance with legal frameworks
- Transformation: enabling organizational change with innovative and efficient methods