- Survey of 48 companies from chemical, pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries on the set-up of supply chain organisations
- Supply chain organisations need to engage better with stakeholders and participate actively in the development of supply chain strategy
- There are three possible models for SCM organisations: centralized, decentralized and coordinated network
- Centralised supply chain organisations can drive process harmonization and global master data management in order to facilitate information flows and supply chain visibility
- Only supply chain organisations with mature harmonised processes and aligned ways of working can move successfully towards a more networked organisational model
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "SCM Organisation Study – Challenges & performance drivers for supply chain / operations organisations"