- Bi-annual survey among almost 100 executives from globally active pharmaceutical companies based in 16 countries and spread over four continents
- Growth expectations for emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, Russia or Brazil have cooled down considerably while investments increasingly return to established markets
- Greatest business risks are seen in VUCA challenges (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity)
- Many supply chain heads consider their companies not to be sufficiently prepared
- As far as planned countermeasures against VUCA challenges are concerned, the survey shows discrepancies between current action, planned action and the wishes of supply chain heads
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "PHARMA Management Radar on “VUCA challenges”"