- Bi-annual survey among more than 80 executives from globally active pharmaceutical companies based in 16 countries and spread over four continents
- Business climate in the next 12 months has brightened up, especially among Innovators – Japan and the US seem to come back in terms of demand growth
- Two thirds of the Generics and almost 40% of the Innovators name the impact of Biosimilars as most important industry trend
- The interviewees seem to be divided in the expectation of the impact of Biosimilars: More than half don’t feel affected at all, half of them expect Biosimilars prices to decline rapidly after launch
- High R&D and regulatory approval cost are seen as biggest problem
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "PHARMA Management Radar: Global Pharmaceutical companies expect hard price competition in the rising Biosimilars segment"