- Decreasing satisfaction with site conditions in Germany
- Business forecast remains stable
- Feedstock procurement: legal restrictions, oil price and feedstock availability had the greatest effect on corporate success in previous years
- Suppliers: reliability is more important than price
- Risk Management in feedstock procurement gains significance
- The majority of Chemicals Managers want, within the next 12 months, to implement measures for more market knowledge and better risk management in feedstock procurement
The study will be provided in German only.