- Silo mentality in chemical companies inhibits performance.
- In many companies, operations strategy is confined to production, an overarching operations strategy rarely exists.
- In two thirds of participating companies, operations strategy is not aligned with global business goals, in less than 50% of the companies operations strategy has a clear customer focus.
- For improving operational efficiency the majority of participants applies operational excellence approaches, primarily LEAN and Six Sigma.
- “Internet of things” and digitization will have a strong innovative impact on operations strategies and operational excellence initiatives.
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "Chemical Industry Study: Operations Excellence 4.0"