Focus Topic: Using the Power of Data Science for Crisis Response
Continuing our webinar series on Supply Chain Resilience, we now take a look at crisis response and would like to invite you to listen in to a “Dialogue with a Data Scientist”. Join us for the free webinar Using the Power of Data Science for Crisis Response on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 3 pm – 3:45 pm (CEST).
Our Dialogue will feature the following aspects and topics:
- Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on demand across your portfolio
- The end of linear forecasting – informing forecasting with external (pandemic) data
- Building a new understanding of demand-driving interdependencies and causalities
- How to integrate data science in your team – and get better decisions during the crisis and be concluded with Questions & Answers.
This webinar is part of CAMELOT‘s webinar series on Supply Chain Resilience. The series leverages CAMELOT’s holistic approach to Supply Chain Resilience and focuses on the following building blocks:
- Quantitative Risk Sensing
- Design for Robustness
- Resilient Planning
- Effective Crisis Management
- Agile Supply Chain Reboot after Crisis
Benefit from first-hand insights and best practices of our experts and take your supply chain to the next level of resilience.
We look forward to having you with us.