Now in its 3nd year, the Master Data Excellence Forum for Life Sciences is the only global event focusing on the master data opportunities and challenges affecting the Life Sciences sector, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
The event brings together a great mix of IT and business owners, Enterprise Information architects, heads of Master Data projects, regulatory IT personnel, MDM vendors and the key decision makers to explore the particular challenges covering strategies on process improvements for how master data is acquired and integrated throughout an entire organization.
Look forward to the following exciting topics:
- Aiming towards global product master data organization
- Approaches to measure data quality
- What is the value of MDM within your company and your customer
- SPOR, FMD, IDMP, UDI, GDPR-MDM and compliance
- Moving beyond MDM to discover transactional Big Data
- Customer engagement in a digital economy through MDM
- Addressing serialization and supply chain security through data governance
We look forward to meeting you at the Master Data Excellence Forum in Berlin to learn more about how agile MDM can deliver value in weeks and provide an iterative, scalable solution to your personal data management needs.