Big Data Analytics in logistics: from the technical trend to optimized logistics
We are looking forward to inviting you to our Business Brunch on Thursday, 7 November 2019 in our offices in Cologne. You can expect an inspiring mix of expert presentations and networking opportunities. The highlights of the agenda are:
- Katharina Glock und Dr. Felix Brandt, FZI Forschungszentrum Informatik
Datengetriebene Logistik: Herausforderungen und Lösungen
- Dr. Esther Mohr, BASF SE
Predictive Analytics @ BASF – Supply Chain Cost Forecasting
- Michael Füg, CAMELOT
Evidence-driven Value Chain Analystics
- Dr. Jochen Thomas, CAMELOT
Big Data Analytics Anwendungen in der Logistik
The following topics will be highlighted:
- Big Data Analytics will change the logistics processes profoundly – what value contribution will be achieved?
- Use cases provide answers to current challenges and trends in logistics
- Implementation and usage challenges – what expertise is needed to meet them?
- How will Big Data Analytics change the way we work?
- Increased communication and collaboration among logistics partners as a prerequisite and benefit for Big Data Analytics
Register today for the CAMELOT Business Brunch. Participation is free of charge.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cologne on 7 November!