The 52nd BME Symposium Procurement & Logistics will take place at InterContinental hotel in Berlin from November 8th to 10th 2017. At this year’s leading conference for logistics and procurement in Europe you can expect many case studies, lectures an best pratices for your daily work, solution oriented workshops in small groups, thematic networking and live presentations of software solutions.
- Procurement 2030: Think out of the Box
- Value contribution of procurement: Measure and secure success
- Lower costs and higher qualities: Strike a balance
- Supplier management: Focus on collaborative solutions
- International supply chains
- Global risks: Recognize and counteract
- E-solutions & business analytics: Embracing digitization
What to expect:
- Fresh momentum and best practice sharing
- Field-tested solutions
- Exchange with over 120 solution providers
Get to know the latest trends and developments around the topics of procurement and logistics and meet more than 2000 logistics, procurement and supply chain managers and experts.
We would like to meet you at the symposium for a personal talk at our booth A/19. Arrange an appointment today under +49 621 86298-0 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you at our booth.
More information about the event can be found here.