Data Protection & Ethics
In the wake of digital revolution and tremendously increasing amount of data, a new discipline has emerged – data ethics. Data ethics calls for organizations to find a sustainable approach to monetize data under the influence of stringent regulations. We will help you transform data from risk to asset and drive data ethics as a new competitive advantage in the age where policies and rules fail to stay ahead of technological developments.
- Development of data security & data privacy framework
- Ensure compliance with external regulations and industry standards such as GDPR, GS1 or IDMP
- Embed data ethics and standards in innovative fields, such as artificial intelligence (AI), Blockchain (BC)
- Establishment of lean organizational structures, processes and capability development for aforementioned topics
- Boost trust amongst customers and trading partners and achieve right balance between data democratization and data privacy.
- Build up company’s resilience to digital risk
- Diminish the risk of sanctions imposed by external regulatory authorities
- Ensure that data and technology are augmenting humanity in an ethical way
CAMELOT’S data ethics pillar helps clients integrate risk and compliance capabilities in a common approach across business units ensuring that right people get right information and can act according to the set objectives.