Data Governance & Organization
Our Information Governance Framework will facilitate the right actions in the holistic management of information across your organization. Based on clear roles and responsibilities, processes and measures you will be able to orchestrate the E2E enterprise-wide information lifecycle.
- Alignment of governance structures and processes
- Definition of roles & responsibilities in enterprise data management
- Enhancement of individual talent through capability development
- Identification and leverage of organizational enablers with consideration of fit-gap analysis for corporate culture
- Realize maximum value of your information assets and tear down information silos
- Build organizational health that underpins sustained and high performance
- Proactively mitigate risks and protect information
- Ensure efficient decision making and quicker reaction to changing environment and requirements towards information
CAMELOT’s data governance and organization approach helps clients to build high performance EIM organization, understand clear roles and responsibilities including C-suite level skills, adapt modern organization structures and master change.