- Survey of 100 companies of all sizes and specialties in consumer-related industries, conducted by Camelot Management Consultants and the EBS Business School
- Digital marketing initiatives are seldom strategically planned, and over a third of the companies still predominantly use standard forms of communication such as the Internet, e-mail or search functions
- No departure from the branded product industry model
- Those involved can see stronger customer relations and more personalized communication as the principal effects – directly tangible results in terms of increased turnover and profit usually do not occur, nor are they expected
- Main reservation: the need for new skills, integration in IT landscapes which have evolved over time, linking mobile platforms with existing ERP systems
Request Free Download
Our studies provide carefully prepared, valuable insights, which we are happy to share with you free of charge. We just ask you for a short registration.
By entering my data, I hereby declare that I agree and permit CAMELOT Management Consultants AG to contact me about the topic "The postponed revolution – The dynamics of change in digital marketing (German)"