Upon publishing the Camelot Focus Topic Paper “Blooming and Booming: The Pharmaceutical Market in the Gulf Region”, it has gained wide popularity in regional magazines and news organizations. One such magazine promoted Camelot to have a key role in a panel discussion around ‘The Middle East Pharmaceutical Market – Opportunities & Challenges’ in the Leaders in Logistics Conference in Dubai hosted by Arabian Supply Chain Magazine that took place in Grosvenor House hotel on November 8th 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
Mohammed Dayazada represented Camelot in the high level and important regional topic, and shared the stage along with key leaders from the pharmaceutical industry including Pfizer, J&J, and Emirates. The conference provided Camelot the opportunity to share our experience in the pharmaceutical industry which was well received by the attendees, and an opportunity to network with relevant supply chain and logistics leaders.
- Michael Stockdale, Chief Executive Officer, B2C Logistics (Moderator)
- Dr. Zeydan Abuissa, Country Manager, Pfizer Gulf & Levant
- George Paraskevadis, Supply Chain Director MENAP, Johnson & Johnson
- Mohammed Dayazada, Head of Competence Center – Performance Excellence, Camelot Management Consultants Middle East DMCC
- Julian Sutch, Manager Cargo Global sales – Pharma, Emirates SkyCargo