Camelot has been chosen among other well-known industry experts to discuss the port demand and developments in the GCC
The 4th Annual Global Liner Shipping Middle East Conference is a two day event scheduled to be held from 9 to 10 February 2015, at Hilton Dubai Jumeriah Resort. The main target of the conference is to inform about the regional growth and opportunities, to update on the GCC rail network project and to review new trends in imports/exports and to examine the specialist requirements of petrochemical, aluminum and perishable goods shippers.
Marcus Meissner, Managing Partner at Camelot Management Consultants Middle East, has been chosen among other well-known industry experts to discuss the port demand and developments in the GCC. Further speakers at this event are:
- Mohammed Al Muallem, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, DP World UAE Region
- Lars Christiansen, Chief Trade Officer, UASC
- Christian Juul-Nyholm, Managing Director, Maersk Kanoo (UAE) LLC
- Andre Toet, CEO, Sohar Port & Freezone
- Andy Vargoczky, Vice President, Key Account Management & Sales, Middle East and Africa, Schenker Middle East FZE
- Cesar Presas, Senior Manager, Key Accounts & Sales, Etihad Rail
For this event more than 150 senior representatives from the global container shipping community are expected to attend.
Find out more about the 4th Annual Global Liner Shipping Middle East Conference.