Patient-centricity and beyond: Is your value chain ready for the future?
In recent years, (bio)pharma and medical device companies are facing drastically changing market conditions. The demand side is dominated by rapidly changing legislation, an increasing number of regulations and tougher requirements placed on companies by regulatory authorities, as well as increasing pricing pressure from health insurers and consumers.
The supply side also faces constant changes: globalization of the entire value chain, the trend towards outsourcing production, the rise of new competitors and sales channels, as well as the expiry of important blockbuster patents put a lot of additional pressure on pricing and at the same time destroy old industry structures.
However, despite this increasingly volatile and complex environment, companies have to meet their core mission: to provide medication to the patient – in a fast, safe, and reliable manner.
Our regional experts understand these challenges and help life sciences companies build excellent patient-centric value chains that are agile without jeopardizing profitability.
CAMELOT also understands the new market opportunities in the region, such as the potential of the GCC to emerge as a logistics hub for African markets. We thus not only help clients to cope with existing challenges, but also to capitalize on the attractive new market opportunities in the region.
CAMELOT’s service offering for the pharmaceuticals and life sciences sector includes:
- Change management and reorganization
- LEAN administration & shared services
- Reducing complexity through supply chain segmentation
- Integrated business planning & control for the entire value chain
- Demand Driven LEAN Supply Chain Management
- End-to-end process optimization and implementation of bundling benefits
- Distribution network optimization
- Sales excellence & added value analysis
- Information and Data Management