Shifting organizational focus to supply chain optimization
The global decline in oil prices has exposed the players within the petrochemical and chemical industry to a set of new challenges, which in turn, demands a novel approach within organizations. Earlier, institutional focus was centered on creating profitable growth and expansion. Today, organizations need to emphasize supply chain optimization by creating and promoting operational excellence, strengthening internal capabilities, and better managing capital cash flow models. Further, chemical and petrochemical producers should be open to leveraging the potential posed by digital technologies in improving operational excellence, asset management, and elevating customer offerings.
To ensure profitability, the interaction between sales and marketing, operations and supply chain management must meet the toughest standards for flexibility, integration and added value.
CAMELOT has been specializing in value chain management in the petrochemical and chemical industry for many years and offers innovative concepts and solutions along the entire value chain. Our experienced industry experts can help chemical and petrochemical companies adapt their operating models in response to the changing industry landscape. Our services for the chemical industry include:
- Sales excellence & added value analysis
- Supply chain Assessment
- Sales and operations planning
- Integrated business planning & control for the entire value chain
- Demand Driven LEAN SCM
- End-to-end process optimization and implementation of bundling benefits
- Logistics strategies (including out / insourcing) and optimization of logistics networks
- LEAN administration & shared services
- Best practices in business change management and reorganization