Reduced costs and higher liquidity
Companies are currently forced to blaze new trails to reduce costs and increase liquidity. Supply chain collaboration and strategic partnerships create additional potential. The willingness of logistics service providers to assume financial responsibility for inventories adds new opportunities for contract logistic projects.
According to “Inventory financing through logistics service providers”, an interdisciplinary cross-industry study conducted by CAMELOT and the University of Darmstadt, inventory financing by logistics providers can lead to a win-win situation for all parties involved.
Our logistics experts have extensive expertise and can assist your company with a feasibility analysis and the implementation of logistics financing projects as well as in finding the answers to the following questions:
- How can the cash flow be improved and tied-up capital be freed up?
- Which organizational structure best supports a cross-divisional cooperation that will meet logistics financing goals?
- Which financial risks are involved?
- Which financing capabilities can logistics partners provide for inventory financing of both stocks and in-transit goods?
- Which tax and accounting implications have to be considered?
- How can increased value for the company be turned into a customer benefit?