Within the UAE region the presence of global communities is inevitable and has led to the presence of several cross cultural social and business groups. Through the membership and participation within such groups, individuals and companies gain and share valuable insights about host country best practices and local developments. As the German community within the UAE region is growing fast, Camelot has become a key member for several clubs.
To get a brief overview of Camelot’s engagement please have a look on the list of associations below:
- Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association: The association supports the region’s petrochemical and chemical industry through advocacy, networking and thought leadership initiatives that help member companies to connect, to share and advance knowledge, to contribute to international dialogue.
Further information about the council can be found at http://www.gpca.org.ae/
- AHK – German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (in Saudi and UAE): AHK offers a range of activities such as the organization of delegations as well as legal affairs and trade fairs services. The AHK has offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and maintains representative offices in Oman and Qatar.
Further information about the council can be found at http://vae.ahk.de/en/
- Dubai Chamber: Dubai Chamber is acting as an information and research centre, by providing business documentation, offering legal services, and facilitating business networking opportunities and by providing effective business solutions to the business community.
Further information about the council can be found at http://www.dubaichamber.com/
- Swiss Business Council: The Swiss Business Council (SBC), established in 1996 has independently managed branches in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. SBC promoted the interests and activities of companies and individuals with connections between the UAE and Switzerland.
Further information about the council can be found at http://www.swissbcuae.com/
- The American Council of Dubai and the Northern Emirates: Participation in network events e.g. by the American Business council of Dubai and Northern Emirates such as for the “US Election and Brexit” event.
Further information about the council can be found at http://www.abcdubai.com/site/join?nav=02
- German Emirates Club: Provides an ideal platform to discuss ideas and meet new people. Founded in 2006, the club offers special services which provide members with online information in German covering all social and business affairs.
Further Information about the club can be found at http://www.german-emirates-club.com/
- Middle East Logistics Summit: The Phillips Group endeavours to provide a platform for Logistics and Industry Leaders on a monthly base. The Phillips Group aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere in a Pub-like venue to drive communication