The Camelot Middle East Team is attending the MENA Pharmaceutical Excellence Congress being held at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, from the 30th to 31stMarch which is known as the premier platform for the pharmaceutical industry and attracts senior local, regional and international leaders from the pharmaceutical industry and government representatives to discuss key issues facing the pharmaceutical industry through a number of interactive presentations, panel discussions and on-stage interviews. Attendees include representatives as H.E. Dr. Amin Al Amiri, Assistant Undersecretary of Public Health and Licensing Sector, Ministry of Health, and major pharmaceutical companies as Merck Serono, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Delegates will have the opportunity to hear from leading experts from across the region and the globe presentations and insights on topics as:
- Current regulatory environment in the region
- Key challenges facing the pharmaceutical companies such as pricing, reimbursement and market access
- Creating successful business models to drive growth for the industry·
- Improving sales and marketing effectiveness by using the latest trends in technologies
- Creating effective partnership to strengthen relation with the key stakeholders
From the Camelot Middle East Team Mohammed Dayazada and Melanie Lenhardt will represent the Camelot Middle East team introducing our latest Pharma Study for the Gulf region and Camelot’s competencies in the pharmaceutical industry regionally and globally.