Marcus Meissner has been chosen among other well-known industry experts to discuss the new role of the industrial cities in KSA
The 12th International Plastics & Petrochemicals Trade Fair is a two day event scheduled to be held from 1st to 2nd March 2015, at Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events, KSA. The conference creates the most conductive venue to meet and discuss the latest industrial trends and business opportunities in the Kingdom and across the region, while at the same time answers the need for the latest and most innovative products and technologies. For the first time, the 12th edition of Saudi PPPP will be organized in Jeddah, the major urban center of western Saudi Arabia, and one of the most important commercial hubs in the Kingdom.
Marcus Meissner, Managing Partner at Camelot Management Consultants Middle East, has been chosen among other well-known industry experts to examine the supply chain distribution infrastructure challenges and to discuss the new role of the industrial cities in KSA. Further speakers at this event are:
- Daniel C. Crosby, Partner, King & Spalding
- Eng. Fuad Mosa, General Manager – Technology & Innovation, KSA & Emerging Economies, SABIC
- David Lines, Principal Energy and Chemicals Advisory, Nexant
- Mohamed Ali Jaber, Application Marketing Manager, Borouge
- Michael Laible, Sales Director, Saudi Paxxal
- Muhamad Fadhil, Middle East Chief Correspondent, ICIS
For this event more than 500 companies from 26 countries are expected to participate and 20,000+ buyers, influencers and decision makers are expected to attend.