Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Creating profitable growth while increasing efficiency
The chemical industry is currently facing an extremely complex situation. On a strategic level, product portfolios are being readjusted and integration is significantly changing the competitive environment. Globalization is opening up new opportunities in emerging markets, but at the same time requires targeted investments in strategically important regions such as the Middle East and India. The commodities availability in many areas remains tense and the importance of natural resources is constantly rising in the chemical industry.
On an operational level, new demands are being placed on process efficiency, cost flexibility and scalability of platforms. While in the past, focus was on optimizing working capital and creating savings, the subjects of today are once again leadtimes and debottlenecking. To ensure profitability, the interaction between marketing, operations and supply chain management must meet the toughest standards for flexibility, integration and added value.
Camelot has been specializing in value chain excellence in the chemical industry for many years and offers tailored processes and industry solutions – from strategic concepts to realizing palpable results. Our services for the chemical industry include:
- Best practices in business change management and reorganization
- Sales excellence & Added value analysis
- Integrated planning & control for the entire value chain
- Lean SCM & lean operations (including Lean Six Sigma)
- End-to-end process optimization and implementation of bundling benefits
- Logistics strategies (including out / insourcing) and optimization of logistics networks
- Lean administration & shared services