Lean SCM and Lean Planning & Scheduling
Use an innovative planning approach for creating a leaner end-to-end supply chain
Consistently reduce waste in the global supply chain in several steps with our innovative approach in lean supply chain management. Long lead times, inflexibility and variability result in an inefficient supply chain, increasing inventory levels and production costs as well as reducing output. Conventional planning methods implement market variability in several steps, right through to production and procurement.
Camelot has developed and implemented a lean supply chain management concept based on the methods of lean management, lean manufacturing and six sigma.
Camelot expertise for lean supply chain management:
- Strategically configuring a lean supply chain: Selecting the leanest possible structure and corresponding business models
- Segmentation: Segmenting the supply chain for working out appropriate customer interaction, replenishment, push/pull, production/procurement and organizational strategies across the entire supply chain
- Using innovative supply chain methods such as flow, pull, kanban, buffer stock, rhythm wheels (www.rhythm-wheel.com) etc.
- Parameterization: Developing lean control parameters to prove usefulness and gain acceptance within the organization
- Simulation: Simulating methods
- Using innovative lean planning and scheduling processes
- Implementing lean supply chain management and rating systems
We provide all the help your company needs for implementing the organizational transformation to lean supply chain management and developing the necessary competencies. We support your efforts with additional operational excellence and lean manufacturing measures.